Pupil Development / Pupil Welfare
S.A.L.T of the community who seeks to Serve, Appreciate/ Adapt, Love and Think
- Pupil Welfare
- Student Leadership
- National Education / Social Studies
National Education / Social Studies
Every Fairsian a passionate citizen in knowledge acquisition of national issues and in their service to the community.
Is informed of local and global affairs
Service to the community
Serve the community
Goat / Frog Farms
Heritage Sites (Chinatown, Little India, Kampong Glam)
Food Factories at Woodlands
Chinese Cultural Infusion
Indian Cultural Infusion
Total Defence Day
International Friendship Day
Racial Harmony Day
Malay Cultural Infusion
NE Champions leading in an activity for Malay Cultural Infusion 2010.
Lower Primary (P1 - 3)
Informal Assessment (CA2)
Formal Assessment (SA2)
Upper Primary (P4 and 5)
Informal Assessment (SA1)
Formal Assessment (SA2)
Upper Primary (P6)
Informal Assessment (After PSLE)
Formal Assessment (SA1)
60% (E-Careers Reflections)
SS textbooks 5A, B and 6A (notes for study would be provided)
Compulsory for P6 pupils
NE quiz during the June holidays (on supplementary days)
Every Student Leader a Servant Leader
Student Leadership Beliefs
We train our pupils to be Student Leaders because:
a. We want them to influence rather than be influenced
b. We see leadership potential in them
c. We see the needs of the world they live in
d. We want them to have a head start in practicing leadership
e. We want to leave a legacy in them
Student Leaders Characteristics
We look out for pupils who have the following characteristics:
1. Good Character with a heart to Serve
- Character enables a leader to do what is right, even when it is difficult. One must be willing to become a servant leader.
- Perspective enables a leader to see and understand what must happen to reach a goal.
3. Courage / Confidence / Initiative
- Courage enables a leader to initiate a plan and to risk stepping out toward the goal.
4. Well-Respected / Team Player
- Being well-respected by one's peers enables a leader to attract and empower the others to join him in the cause. One needs to be a team player in order to gain respect from people.
 Elmore, T. (2001). Nurturing the Leader within Your Child. Nashville, USA: Thomas Nelson, INC.
Student Leadership, Servant Leadership Opportunities
|Our Class Pet||My Plant||Bless my family||Buddy system||Charity Sale||a. SL Trip to Batam b. Charity sale|
|-||-||-||Junior Prefects||Prefectorial board||a. Prefectorial board b. Prefects Exco|
Leadership training sessions
Service Learning Trip to Batam by P6 level